Friday, December 18, 2009

Trapped Under a Nap

NJ skimped on her morning nap, but made up for it with a lengthy snooze about an hour later. She slept sprawled across my lap for about ninety minutes. I was afraid to move and wake the princess, so both my butt and the arm under her head got sore as I sat and watched the SNL Christmas special (the Santa's Workshop 'Glengarry Glen Ross' sketch with Alec Baldwin = money) and part of a replay of the 2001 Holiday Bowl (Texas 47, Washington 43). Otherwise, she's been an adorable little monkey, laughing at my nonsense talk and charming a cashier with her wide-angle lens smile.

We also made my NFL weekend picks together this morning. She thought I should go with the Cowboys over New Orleans, which just proves that four-month-olds really don't know anything at all. Sheesh.

2 comments: